Wednesday, January 11, 2012

book review

Harry Potter

  • What is the basic story line?
Harry Potter didn't put his name in the Goblet offire,but his name came out fromit so everyone was surprised.But after the teacher's small arguments,he had to perform in the championship as the Goblet of fire picked him.He isn't of age so he shouldn't perform in it as it is dangerous.First,it was a dragon fight.He had to get out an egg which was protectedby the dragon.There were four dragons so Harryhad to pick one,but he got the most wildest one.He got out the egg after fighting the dragon.Second,it was finding friends deep in the water and bring them back to shore.But,as Harry tried to bring two,one of Harry's friend Ron and  Fleur's sister as Fleur gave up.Grindelows grabed him but Harry came out anyway matching the time.Last,it finding the trophy in the maze.After some hard advantures,Cedric and Harry,who where both from hogwarts grabed the trophy together.But,it brought them both to Voldemort.There,Cedric died but Harry escaped so he got the prize.
  • Do you like the characters?
I like the characters.I like the way they get out of danger by helping eachother.The character I like the most is Hermione.It is because she is described as a pretty girl and has many friends.She is also very smart and helpful to Harry as Hermione can think of good solutions and helped Harry to call the broom during the triwizard championship asbrooms were not allowed so she helped Harry do the magic.
  • On a scale of 1~10,how would you rate this book?
I will rate this book a 9 as I enjoyed this book very much because of the characters there and the magic they use.I was also interesting to read especially the part where Harry went into the maze and found the cup which transported into where Voldemort was.

No comments:

Post a Comment