Wednesday, January 18, 2012

To my roommate

To my roommate Yonie
Hello,I am Sunah.The first time I met you I thought that you were kind and helpful.And you really were!After staying with you I became more outgoing and gained more confidence.I was really thankful to you.Your mom first helped us to come together and be friends.I think your mom was outgoing just like you.Although we only met for a month I think we have met for a long time.It was so fun listening to your stories,talking with you.I also think we had no secrets to ourselves.Did you have a good time staying here with your classmate and roommates?I think I did.I felt so happy during my time with my roommates and classmates.I hope you felt the same thing as well.I put a picture of a cake as I know that you like food.I hope you have a good time after this camp.I think I will miss you after this camp.Although your phone is ruined,hope we could keep on contact with eachother after you fix or buy another phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment