Singapore
Have you ever been to other countries?I have been to America and Singapore. But, I can vividly think about the time I went to Singapore. It was a new experience for me.
I went to Singapore as my father went for an official trip. First, when I rode on the airplane, I was really excited and happy that I could ride the airplane. The inside part of the airplane was really good and interesting. The waitresses were nice and kind. I felt that my ear was blocked while riding. When I got off the airplane, I could feel the fresh air as there were many trees planted along the roadway.When I went to Clementi Elementary school after taking two tests, I felt very proud of myself to be studying with friends my age as we go to the under level as we are from Korea. I liked y friends as they were all nice and kind to me. Unlike Korean students, they showed interest to me and played with me although I met them for a short time. I felt shy but then I got to know them and soon enough, we became friends.
I also liked the house, view and buildings that I went. My house was in Raffles City. There I got to meet many Kindergartners and got to see Merlion which has the head of a lion and tail of a Mermaid. My house was cozy but small. As my school was in Clementi, I had to ride the subway for about 15~20minutes. The museum and buildings were pretty.
In conclusion, in Singapore I learned that Singapore people were nice and they can be good friends.I learned more English as well.And I enjoyed staying in Singapore because of my friends and Beautiful buildings to visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment